Saturday, November 20, 2010

I would like to change my major to Criminal justice. What can I do with this ?

I am currently taking a major in Biology, I wanted to do lab work, But i foud out I am not cut out for that much concentration with out being with people. I like to talk to people. I am more interested in Criminal justice, so I can be a cop. . How many years does that take? What do I have to do now to prepare for a future as a cop?I would like to change my major to Criminal justice. What can I do with this ?
The best way to become a police officer is to attend the police academy of the city or state where you wish to work. You do not need college classes to attend the police academy in most cases. The police academy program lasts for several months.
  • horses
  • cable tv to computer monitor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment