Monday, June 6, 2011

Can I change my major?

I've been accepted into Georgia Tech for computer engineering in the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering as an undergraduate. I have until May 1st to enroll at Tech (and I'm most probably enrolling). However, I want to change my major from computer engineering to electrical engineering. How easy is it to change my major? How do I go about doing this?Can I change my major?
I think you sh be able to do that pretty easily. You'll just have to change it through the registrar office. You'll fill out a short form and that's it. It's even possible that you may have not officially gotten a major since you haven't enrolled. It's good that your thinking about your major know rather then wanting to change it junior senior year when you may find out your missing courses (not trying to sound meen here). I also suggest you talk to your adviser who sometimes is noneffective but they may guide you to the courses you should take but remember to talk only the facts seriously but the suggestions with a grain of salt. Suggestions are just that suggestions, you get to be in college once if your successful (for undergraduate) so make sure you make the best of it and define what you want it to be. Don't forget that in college it's always good to ask when you don't know something. No question is a stupid one (nobody will do the asking for you)

I hope this helped

Have A Nice Day

No comments:

Post a Comment