Monday, June 6, 2011

What does the pre-nursing route consist of at University of Houston?

And how long does it take to complete it? I am a junior at UofH and I've decided to change majors/career choices. So, since I just transfered fall 2009, I don't want to have to find another school, etc. But if pre-nursing at UofHwill take too long.... I will have to consider transferring to another school.What does the pre-nursing route consist of at University of Houston?
You can get a Bachelor of Science Nursing degree from UofH in 3 semesters via an accelerated course track. So three semesters it the shortest time to get a degree. It's on the website.



http://son.uth.tmc.edu/prospstudent/bsn/What does the pre-nursing route consist of at University of Houston?
I answered the question before you added details. And sorry I didn't realize you were incapable of looking at your own college's website so much so that someone else needs to lay everything out for you :-)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment