Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I get a bit of colour into my wardrobe without a major change?

I wear alot of black and brown and barely any colour. I have casuel clothes which mainly consist of jeans (always jeans), black vest tops, and black or grey tops or hoodies.



My going out stuff is similar. Always jeans with a nice top of some sort, sometimes with a little colour but mainly black. With heels.



I dont do it deliberatly. I dont deliberatly go out to find black clothes, I just end up trying on a load of stuff and the black stuff always looks best.



I'm fairly slender, small hips, smallish boobs but not totally flat, and a bit of a tummy but I'm not fat, but I do my best to cover or disguise my tummy as best as I can.



How can I get a bit of colour into my wardrobe but still disguise my stomach?How do I get a bit of colour into my wardrobe without a major change?
well forever 21 is a bargain shop in the mall, everthing is cheap. they has very nice, colorful clothes and somehow mak you look skinny.



take a look at the website forever21.com

if you don't want to buy new clothes you can wear colourful jewelry that makes you look awesome and bright.

wear like bracelets, necklaces, and beltsHow do I get a bit of colour into my wardrobe without a major change?
if i were you i would probably wear a neon or bright colored belt over my top or a chunky necklace that is bright colored. You could wear bright hair accesories and then black shoes that also have bold colors in them. When I think im wearing to much black I usually wear some bright jewelry to make it stand out more
You should start with a black or brown shirt with a little bit of color in it, like black shirt with pink designs.. Gradually, start using shirts with more colors, but less black.. Soon, you'll be a ';walking rainbow'; haha.. No, i'm just joking! but, you'll be wearing more colors, then old boring black and brown.. hope this helps!
Scarves and jewelry. purses, accessories in general! Also layering your dark shirts with a colored shirt underneath always is one of my favorites!
Scarves are very trendy right now. Pick up a few bright patterns and materials. That also helps with a smallish top.
Accessories!! Wear bright coloured accessories. If you want to disguise your stomach, the best thing to do is draw attention away from it, for example wear a big necklace, big earrings, bright shoes or even a brightly coloured handbag! (But probably not all at the same time!) The best way to disguise a feature you don't like is to draw attention to another feature which you are more confident with!
you can still wear your black and browns with jeans, but i would add some brightly colored pumps. that would add alot of color



maybe you could wear a bright headband or clip



or you could add a colored cami or tank top underneath the black



adding a big colorful bag or purse is always cute too(:
buy reds whites a size larger so it does not appear to fit tight on the stomach, failing that wear long top and slender fitting skirts reds are usually very actractive,this is from my own experences
Scarfs. Always add a scarf. Long or short. Scarfs are affordable.The colours are endless and you can make even just black top and pants go into another colour dimension.....and WOW the ideas are endless...and can look sooooo sultry .



Good Luck
If you like wearing jeans, maybe go for a tunic dress? they look nice over jeans, casual or dressy. Find a style you like in your colour %26amp; if you don't know what your colour is, try on all the different colours until you find a couple that look really good against your face %26amp; skin. Then stick to those %26amp; find a couple of bits to go with what you already have.

Jewellery still would work, plain tops, you could even get some coloured jeans or bright heels. Just work your way up to a colourful wardrobe for the summer :)x
wear coloured jewellery, or a coloured belt or shoes, or wear a coloured cardigan with jeans
Accessorise hunny!

scarves, bags, even a brightly coloured tee shirt.



If you pick colours like Coral or Turquoise together (with all black) you look really bright.They dont have to be too gaudy, just different. Lemon and lilac etc. Coloured bags are good - check out kiplings there are zillions on ebay. (or QVC)
Why don't you try some long colourful necklaces. They are great for elongating your body and disguising a stomach. Long coloured scarfs also do a great job. Also there are lots of lovely coloured bolero cardigans which you could wear with black clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment