Monday, June 6, 2011

Could someone explain the current healthcare bill in congress and what the major changes could be?

A non-partisan point of view would be appreciated. I don't understand the medicare issue in relation to this new bill and I'm not really sure how this impacts my taxes, my benefits (I'm single with no kids), etc. Thank you for reading and assisting me in this matter!Could someone explain the current healthcare bill in congress and what the major changes could be?
Thee IS no ';current healthcare bill in Congress'; -- there are TWO bills that need to be reconcilled.



If you want to know the major things that both bills have, and how they will effect various groups of people, go to PBS Newshour's website.



They had an analyst on recently that explained, for each group of people, what the effects are.



I have no idea what you mean by ';the medicare issue'; -- which issue, exactly?Could someone explain the current healthcare bill in congress and what the major changes could be?
From what I gather NO one can explain this bill, not even the demos who put it together, it's scary, even if you are single, to have to start paying for HC and not getting it until at least 2 years latter, or be fined or go to jail, it is never a good thing when our gov uses the word MANDATE to say what we WILL spend our money on,,amen
This topic is about as interesting as watching paint dry

No comments:

Post a Comment