Monday, June 6, 2011

Would I be crazy to change majors from Business (Finance) to econ at USC?

I know USC Marshall is a highly ranked business program, but I just don't feel that great about undergraduate business degrees...sometimes I just feel like I'm copping out. It's not that it's easy, and I could most likely get higher paying starting jobs with it than econ, but I don't know...it just doesn't feel right for me. So how nuts would I be to change to econ? What would I be giving up other than maybe a bit higher starting salary?Would I be crazy to change majors from Business (Finance) to econ at USC?
Actually, there are other universities that are more of a party school than USC.



I personally dont think its a crazy idea at all. USC's econ program is still pretty good and if you feel that econ is something that you are more interested in (and it fits you better) then change it. There is no use in majoring in something that you dont really want to major in. You can also get a good starting salary with a degree in econ too. Would I be crazy to change majors from Business (Finance) to econ at USC?
they actually have class at usc?



i thought all there is is parties there, yea it would be crazy, plus alot of mooney, but then again its something youll be doing for a long time so whatever you pick it better be a good decision



make sure you can love econ if that what you want to do

No comments:

Post a Comment