Monday, June 6, 2011

How to make a change?

I need to make a major change in my life.. i just dont know what to do!

I want to feel accomplished or excited about something!

any ideas?'How to make a change?
Commit your way to the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. I hope you accomplish what is on your heart.How to make a change?
you should spend a day with good friends
Humm Interesting. How old are you? If you are in your youth. 25 and younger the world is yours! DO you already have a ';change'; in mind?

If not may I make a major suggestion?



My 21 year old son just graduated from the National Guard Basic Training. I have seen a world of change in him. He was on the fast track to ';no-where land'; But he is now a proud young man with the world at his feet. He can chose to do most anything and the U.S Army is going to support him. Awesome!!! He is a much different young man now than he was 3 months ago. Yes he hated it at first but now that he is done he is very happy he did it.



Chose wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment