Monday, June 6, 2011

I want to become a plant breeder?

Hello, I am in college right now and I am interested in becoming a plant breeder and I am currently aiming for a degree in Landscapes and ornamental. Am I stuck in this? I don't want to change major.. Can I still become one? What classes should I take? I took soil, plant propagation and plant ID courses. Any you think that I should take? how should I go about this?I want to become a plant breeder?
Consider going on for a master's degree at the University of California, Davis campus, or another university with a top agricultural department.I want to become a plant breeder?
talk to your college counsler. they can guide you in the right direction if you have any questions.



your college should have a program layed out with classes for each major.





best of luck to you

No comments:

Post a Comment