Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Do you think you have the ability to make a major change in this world?

Please put your religion or athiest because I think religion has to do with a part of this question - how you view it.Do you think you have the ability to make a major change in this world?
This is our life

These are our days

This is us trying to find our way

This is the love

This is the dream

This is us learning how to be.... who we are,..... who we are

Cause this is our life



This is our life

These are our friends

This is our family that grows and dance

This is our chance

This is our time

This is us making things........... to somehow leave behind

What will we leave behind........... to show

That this is our life

..................

Cause i am so thankful

For each moment that we share...

Right here is everything i need

I love our life ..........and I love you so much honey





Thank you for loving me







Oh, this is our life

Straight or a mess

These are our memories in progress

This is our work

This is our hope

This is us learning how to cope

And laugh and cry

Cause it's all yours and mine

This is our life





what will i leave behind i guess is the question here..and yes i believe i can make a positive impact on the world=]Do you think you have the ability to make a major change in this world?
Will it count, even if I wanted to?
Nope! As a True Christian I am not here to change the World.



My job is to tell others of HIM and to PRAISE HIM.

~~~~~~~~for fun I write=

I leave the Important task of SAVING THE WORLD TO ALGORE.

ALGORE invented the Internet (he says so) and will defeat GLOBAL WARMING in a feld sweep-- so much so that during his stay in office as President of the USE we will soon enter GLOBAL COOLING. (and that will be real trouble.)
Yes, but I don't care enough to do it. I have no religion...I believe in a higher power and that's all.
Nope, I'm only one person. I'm agnostic.
I feel you can't expect others to create a better world, it is my responsiblity to do big or small what I can. So I adopted a drug addicted baby (It's a long story but, God told me too... and no I'm not crazy). People talk about stopping abortions, but what about the children that ARE HERE. If half the people that protest for or against abortion, adopted a child or became a forster parent, hell even helped out in public school the world would be a better place.
i am a christian catholic. yes. i believe i have the ability to effect a major change in this world... starting with myself, of course.
Ok, atheist.



Yes, I do have the ability to make a major change in this world. I'm a chemist. I could help discover the next new drug or a cheaper way of producing vaccines needed in other countries. On the other hand, I could help to develop the world's answer to thermonuclear warheads, a weapon so powerful that continents would be shaken by the detination of a single one. And if we're looking from a completely individualistic standpoint, I could be the one to make the key development for either case.



I could heal the world or destroy it. I consider that a major change.
Totally!!!The changes start because of what you do in everyday life.You should treasure what you have now and live like there is no tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment