Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Have you made any major change in some aspect of your way to be?

How do you do? I do not want to change my thinking or my ';essence'; but I have to change many things as my great timidity, if I am not antisocial, i am something similar. I am very shy, often i seem unfriendly, I leave out of my house very little (almost nothing) and this hurts me a lot. Even, sometimes, at school, if a teacher asked the class to something, many times, I knew the answer, but I did not answer the question, for my shyness. I think I am a very good person and I would be very nice if I were not so shy. Well, I hope you have understood. Hopefully you can help. Greetings.Have you made any major change in some aspect of your way to be?
This is a very tough question, because you say you don't want to change your thinking, or essence, yet you want to present yourself to the world as a different, more confident person.



You will have to at least change your thinking, because you are locked in.



You will have to learn to disassociate yourself from your former self, and from your timidity, lose the emotions. You can actually do that by convincing yourself that what other people think is irrevalent, so you are free to speak your mind in class without being embarrassed.



You can continue to be a loner, but when you start speaking up, and still remain aloof, people will begin to see you in a different light.



Boys will see you as hard to figure out, and girls will see you as hard to get close to.



Both concepts will lead to people beginning to gravitate towards you, and as they do, your situation will begin to change.
  • furnished rental house
  • iis web server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment