Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How late is too late to change majors?

Right now I'm a Business Advertising and Communications major, but I'm getting to the point where I just don't know if that is what I want to do anymore. I kind of would like to be a teacher, but I'm not sure what kind. I love kids and it is what makes me feel this way. I also would love to be a photographer so I don't know what to do. Opinions please?How late is too late to change majors?
It is never too late to change your major. The important thing is that you end up doing something you love to do. Obviously the sooner you realize you want to change the better, but it is never too late.

You could always teach Business Advertising and Communications while being a free lance photographer on the side :-)How late is too late to change majors?
work on a double major
I think you can change your major whenever you want to. It's just not recommended because that means more years in college. Like if you're been taking three years for one major, and then switch, you have to take more years of college for your new major.



But I don't really know. I'm just a kid :p
Sorry kid nobody can tell you what you should do. Its called growing up!



I finished my first major before I figured out what I wanted to do and it took me 3 more years of school!
Anytime past 2 1/2 years in college working on your 6th semester is too late in my eyes to change majors.
Why don't you start up a picture studio for children , and also offer classes to teach children how to take pictures.
After 2nd year, I would consider it as late to change your majors.



I have a friend who triple majored. If you are not major in science, triple majors are possible or double major with a minor.



Don't major in photography, put that in minor if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment