Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer = Major change?

Starting this summer (because I need time to prepare myself and finals are coming up so I have to focus on that), I want to have a huge change. I'm planning on getting a new hairstyle and fixing up my personality and attitude as well as change my clothing style.



Only problem is, I have an amazingly big problem when it comes to style. I have no idea what to wear. I would subscribe to magazines but I'm not allowed to. So I honestly don't know what to do. I've never really been into fashion/style as a child. I just wore whatever was given to me so now I'm completely clueless. Any suggestions?



Also, any advice on how to not be so lazy? I tend to put things off until the night before they're due before actually doing them. I say I'm going to exercise, come up with a plan, and never actually done it. And things like that.Summer = Major change?
Cool me too! I was never into it. But now Im obsessed with fashion. Just start out looking in stores, getting an idea of the styles.



Make goals for yourself everyday, and don't end the day until you finish them. You have to put your mind to it and not procrastinate. Stay focused , Join a local gym, Get involved in sports/activites.



Practice everyday to improve your attitude, through yoga, or anything you enjoy doing. Its all a mental-process.Summer = Major change?
stop procrastinating #1

and 2 you have to provide us with what kinda style you like,

theres punk,preppy,hippy,.lol alot of stuff!
you'll regret it if you wait till the last minute.



look up some tips online.

No comments:

Post a Comment