Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My website major change! How does it look? Please give suggestions.?

I'm 14 years old and have never taken a class of web design, what do you think? Is the content good? Is the design good? I'm trying to make a website that basically tells people that money isn't hard to come by, and there is quality in free stuff.



110% Welcome to suggestions!



Thanks and WILL pick a best answer.



http://www.gptlist.comMy website major change! How does it look? Please give suggestions.?
Oh my that is the best site i have ever been to! i dont think you will need to change any thing but mabye try getting different font sizes for the people that cant see very wellMy website major change! How does it look? Please give suggestions.?
I dont think you are looking for advice, it looks like cheap advertisement.



Good luck
it dosnt seem like u waant suggestions , seems u want page views

No comments:

Post a Comment