Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can architects get involved in movies?

I am studying architecture. I love it but my true passion is acting. And I plan on pursuing acting after I finish my college degree in four years, I'll be 22. But just in case Acting doesn't work out is there anyway an architect can be involved in movie production like set design?

sometime I think I should have gone into communications to be more in that field. But ever since I was little I wanted to be an architect it is tough and If I wasn't any good I'd change majors but I'm doing very well in school.

what is your advice?How can architects get involved in movies?
If you really want to be an actor or actress then you should take courses while you are still in college

even if you take part time courses to get some acting under your belt before you are finished college.

The acting field is not that easy to get into nowadays so you need a lot of study under your belt before you even think of pursuing an acting career.When you are through school You can apply to the actors studio in New York City.It is a great place to learn the craft if you can get in . Do some research on it in your spare time because when you apply for an acting job and they ask you what have you done where did you study and you tell them where you learned your craft, and you tell them the Actors Studio in New York City. That makes a great impression on them .and they will remember you .

Lots of luck with your career And start learning now do some school plays to get experience under your belt while you can.Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment