Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Is it too late to change my major? how do i tell my parents?

2 questions



i am almost done with my sophomore year of college. i was wondering if its too late to change my major from engineering to nursing? i just feel like im wasting time and money.



the thing is my father kind of forced me into engineering. i cannot imagine myself fixing and working on machines and such and have wanted to change since freshman year, but he had always pressured me right back into it. How do I tell him and take a stand without getting my *** kicked lol, not literally, but you know??Is it too late to change my major? how do i tell my parents?
tell him this is what you are going to be doing for the rest of your life and you should be able to pick something that will make you happy not him.Is it too late to change my major? how do i tell my parents?
it's never too late.

but you will have to spend a few more years in college before you receive your nursing degree.



remember, it's really hard to get into a nursing program. Very competitive!



and you're right, you should not waste your time and money on something you won't enjoy doing for the rest of your life.
it is definitely not too late! explain to your father that you have no interest at all in engineering and prefer nurising. he'll come around the idea...try to be really peruasive when explaining

No comments:

Post a Comment