Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How to cancel an admission application from the art Institute schools?

I applied for the art institutes of Los Angeles. I decided to change majors. However, it was too late because I already submitted the application. I would like to know how to cancel the admission process and put the money back on my parents bank account. Thank you so much!How to cancel an admission application from the art Institute schools?
HA! You're funny...

I wonder how many people have tried that one...Oh yeah, I don't want to go to your school...Can I have my 30 bucks back?



Sorry man, but there is no chance in Hell that you're getting your money back. That's why you have to research the school and make sure it's REALLY what you want. Otherwise you're just throwing your money at a school you don't really want to go to.How to cancel an admission application from the art Institute schools?
You can certainly write and withdraw your application, but it may be that the fee cannot be returned. By now, your application will have gone through a certain amount of processing, and that's what the fees are for. Often, it is made clear that fees are non-refundable.

No comments:

Post a Comment