Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Have you made any major change in some aspect of your way to be?

How do you do? I do not want to change my thinking or my ';essence'; but I have to change many things as my great timidity, if I am not antisocial, i am something similar. I am very shy, often i seem unfriendly, I leave out of my house very little (almost nothing) and this hurts me a lot. Even, sometimes, at school, if a teacher asked the class to something, many times, I knew the answer, but I did not answer the question, for my shyness. I think I am a very good person and I would be very nice if I were not so shy. Well, I hope you have understood. Hopefully you can help. Greetings.Have you made any major change in some aspect of your way to be?
I was verrry shy when I was younger (all through childhood and teen years). But I wanted to be able to be more outgoing, because there were so many things I wanted to do.



By the time I was in college, and somewhat on my own, I had come up with a plan. I would ';pretend'; I was one of those bold and outgoing people, for different situations. I did a little street drama (by ';pretending'; to be someone else doing it). I did my student teaching, I gave speeches (had to)... but always, I pretended I was ';one of those people'; who just did those things.



Eventually, I grew more comfortable with myself and life and I was able to stop pretending and just BE that person who was outgoing.

I still have a bit of a shy streak in me... and, although I am comfortable in front of crowds or among the crowd, still, I am at my best, when I am alone.Have you made any major change in some aspect of your way to be?
Yes, I watch Oprah
Try it out. See how empowering it is to have YOUR voice heard!
uhmmmmmmmm Hello, Smile.

I like smart people, Im shy to , but really I talk ';WAY'; to much. Then I feel stupid because I just blabbed so much..

So could I have a little of your shyness and you can have some of my out goingness.. :) ';PLEASE'; (:

God bless.
Yes. I'm more quiet and I listen to what people wants'

No comments:

Post a Comment