Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I need information on a Honda Civic Hybrid?

I live in Los Angeles and I drive about 40,000 miles (vast majority on the highway) per year. Would a Civic Hybrid die out on me? How often would I change major parts on a hybrid? I've heard about major defects with the gas tank/gauge. I need to know as much as I can before I pay.



If anyone has any alternatives to the Civic, please, let me know your suggestions and information on the model. Thanks!!!!!I need information on a Honda Civic Hybrid?
the point of the hybrid is use in heavy traffic (street mileage). The honda civic hybrid gets best gas mileage in stop and go traffic, if your going to be driving mostly highway miles your better off with a regular honda civic.I need information on a Honda Civic Hybrid?
visit hondacars.com or ebay.com



for sure and efficient answer....



-jane
try the honda fx clarity only 600 a month for 3 years and aits a hydrogen fueled behichle and theres a fueling station in los angeles its 76 miles per galon
Forget the hybrid and go for the real deal : a Honda Civic GX! They run only on natural gas, which is cheaper than gasoline by a fair amount, cleaner by a long shot, and you're lucky enough to be in a state that has refueling stations. That's the car to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment