Monday, November 22, 2010

Help with deciding to stick with major or not?

I can't find a major/career that really draws me in. I started in Electrical Engineering. After, a semester(and observing) I knew that's not what I wanted to do my whole life. I changed to computer science. I completed one CS course. I liked it for the most part, but still when it came to class it was far from something I enjoyed. Started my second semester of it last week and when I'm in class I just feel like no matter how hard I study and try the concepts are over my head. I feel like the teacher complicates things even more by using bigger words in describing his concepts and theories and its just not enjoyable to me.

I don't want to change majors because the job opportunities after seem like things I'd like. But if I can't do the courses maybe something else is more appropriate for me? I don't have anything in mind though...can someone please help?Help with deciding to stick with major or not?
you were probably meant to teach...no offense....



I stated out a comp sci major, after a year of busting my butt and getting average grades, I switched to physics education...Im much more happier...

No comments:

Post a Comment