Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I have been admitted to UCSC, how can I know what major I have been admitted into?

Online, if i go under ';change major'; it says my current proposed major is bioengineering (which is what i want) and the informational packet through snail mail only said that I have been admitted to the college noting more...I have been admitted to UCSC, how can I know what major I have been admitted into?
once you're admitted into college, you should be able to choose any major. you only have to get accepted into a major if its a specific program like college of design or something. i'd say you're fine--congrats!I have been admitted to UCSC, how can I know what major I have been admitted into?
You don't officially declare majors at most schools until the end of your sophomore year. As long as you're accepted to the college, you're set. You don't apply for a specific major. You apply to the school, and declare a major once you're there. Some schools require you to be accepted into a major but that's after you've completed courses and pass the requirements for that major.

No comments:

Post a Comment