Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do I tell my parents I want to change my major without getting into trouble?

i wanna change my major, but im afraid to tell them cuz the last time i did i got into big trouble (even tho after a while they accepted it but the major i have now i was kinda forced into). idk how to tell them without getting into big trouble. any advice how i can tell them without getting in trouble?How do I tell my parents I want to change my major without getting into trouble?
Just tell them, its YOUR major, not THIERS!! its your life, you decide whats goiing on, dont worry about getting in trouble because, in the end when your miserable, it wold be THIER fault and you would be thinking, why didnt i do what I wanted???? so, dont worry what they think, its UR choiceHow do I tell my parents I want to change my major without getting into trouble?
It's YOUR major. NOT theirs. You have the right to live YOUR life.

No comments:

Post a Comment