Saturday, November 20, 2010

How many times can you change your major in college before they get mad at you?

I was in secondary education, then switched over to elementary. I cannot stand learning every single subject and then having to teach it every day. I want to go back to secondary ed. Will the education people through a fit, or will they be all right with another switch? Either way, I still have a year and a half to go on my degree.How many times can you change your major in college before they get mad at you?
As many times as makes you happy. I went from secondary ed, to elementary ed, and finally settled on special education. I couldn't be happier and I can't imagine myself in secondary like I did in the beginning.How many times can you change your major in college before they get mad at you?
As many times as you want. It's their job to teach you and keep you in good standing, but it is your future and decision to make when choosing majors! =) Keep changing until you are satisfied. You won't regret it.
They don't care - it is more money for them

No comments:

Post a Comment