Monday, November 22, 2010

How have you been feeling? Notice a slight or major change?

Are you less tired or maybe you find yourself starting to sleep more.



Do you feel more intuitive? or out of sorts?



Do you have a feeling of impending excitement or extrme sadness.



We might be embarking on out bodies changing DNA to adapt to the new changes in the world and what is to come..



For me I feel so much more intuitive and a nagging feeling that we are on the brink of something major, it's a natural feeling when meditating on GOD and my inner self.



What about you?How have you been feeling? Notice a slight or major change?
I agree. We are heading to the last days.christians need to encourage and pray for each other ( I always accept prayer if you want to pray).How have you been feeling? Notice a slight or major change?
I appreciate the prayer.

Jesus is our redeemer.

There are christians on here that don't allow the mocking and reporting to stop them.Even those mockers and reporters need Jesus.Who knows if one of our posts might be the one that the Holy Spirit uses to cause one lost sheep to seek Jesus.

Report Abuse


Your understanding of neuroscience and molecular biology is flawed. Please pick up a textbook.



For neuroscience, try the one by Kandel, Schwartz, and Jessel.



For molecular biology, try Lewin.
lay off the drugs
Are you trying to say that you think you are evolving?
I think its just me and Cynicalchick13 falling madly passionately in love...world shaking!
Same stable sanity, for me....
I do know what your saying and understand...what a very strange feeling

it is...
I experienced this with pregnancy, but I am normally on an even keel. I am pleased that you are feeling good about yourself and the world; do not let the negative responses bother you, change within self can take place even if DNA remains the same. Blessings.
I feel like my greatness has grown and soon the entire world will bow to my power. Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha cough weez choke.

No comments:

Post a Comment