Monday, November 22, 2010

Im almost 50 and want a major change in career goals to Financial and I want it now and fast what can I do?

The PC repair technical field is major software issues the parts and the hardware repair are easy but Im finding programming, I would have to learn too much I have no more time Im not young anymore with 3 kids, want a financial career and I want it now cant find a college reasonable or on line courses a package Im looking for to make the change to learn all about cash I learned to type 225 words per minute for this computer career this took me 3 years of typing it is never ending never going to know enough and who cares its about cash stock market real estate big money then at high school into Decca program and worked and took classes became exhausted over the computer field long time ago no sleep ever still I made no cash $2.85 an hour I did anything I cross trained with people with masters degrees from MIT stilll no cash for college like them still more to learn in the computer field I dont want to making no cash remain in poverty then I go to college andhave to drop out and again another college that takes 2 more years just for a plus certification and 2 more years of college and payments for software end of it all the books are 5 feet high or more a mile into the sky the books I have to read and pay for Ill be 95 years old and have ten cents if Im lucky, I have to read them all its how old I will be and want a major change over night and I have needed a makeover for 30 years never got it stretch marks from all the children that I had I want those gone only had 2 for gods sake like millions of children , . Worked all jobs you name it I did it 3 jobs a week all the time doing anything selling coupon books telemarketing, janitorial cleaning offfices at night in palm bay florida my dad launched missiles im not stupid or anything I worked day and night on the weekends at the animal pound i looked for work constantly still in poverty with no makeover and no financial career I want this fast like tomorrow the school the books the makeover right now cant find the right school



No one cares I know not your problem but I would like a lot in the city and a cottage one room with more pool than home Iove to swim my kids too sleeping in the pool and eating is not a problem how much could this cost a pool and a one room cottage. Who wants a big house for burgulars and these weirdos hid under our bed in florida I want pool and basketball and tennis and this sort of thing ping pong table and pool and sports I have tried to collect every single sporting good and I had it all you name it we had it even bicycles and harley davidsons roller skates all expensive. Even hiking trails and a sewing machine to sew up the gear we need. We had every single sporting good known in world history surf boards, boogie boards and surfing wear tons of it ready for any sport any time even kiyaking and all on a diet low fat low salt broil the fish sort of thing no fried foods ever at all we were ready all but snow sporting goods at all. my parents bought it all but as an adult I cant afford it again it was their stuff they bought it and paid for it all.we had braces we had footballs and softballs we played and nothing we didnt have at all. AI hated palm bay florida woods so we moved to satellite ocean front so my kids and family could run on the beach endlessly and play sports not anymore in the poor house my health is bad the last 21 years and gold we had a place here too for this sport who would care brevard county sheriffs getting their rise onIm almost 50 and want a major change in career goals to Financial and I want it now and fast what can I do?
Easy there, fella. We need about half the information, and twice the punctuation.
  • Cats
  • advice your mother gave you
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment