Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change my major at Wilbur Wright College?

Change it from General Studies to Architecture CAD at Wright College, a one of City Colleges of Chicago.How do I change my major at Wilbur Wright College?
You should talk to a college advisor at the school to see if changing to that particular major is ok. Sometimes it isn't allowed because the major might be competitive at your particular college or due to other reasons.

After talking to the advisor, you will probably fill out some paperwork that states you are changing majors.How do I change my major at Wilbur Wright College?
talk to an advisor in the department you want to finish the degree in...they will advise
Go talk to the Admission Office.. or call them for advice as well
  • music player
  • love myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment