Saturday, November 20, 2010

I decided to change my major to Nursing. How long will it take me and what are a few options I have?

What is the difference between a RN and LPN. I'd like to do like clinics and er's. I want to be the kinda nurse that can move to different areas in the field. Please help I'm overwhelmed on researching Nursing! I am in school tackling my pre reqs now. I am going to work towards a BSN. How far will that get me and what will the salary range from?? Thanks so much, JasmineI decided to change my major to Nursing. How long will it take me and what are a few options I have?
What is the difference between an LPN and a RN?

RN is registered nurse, it takes 3-4 years to get a degree. Basically RNs have more responsibility than LPNs, LPNs can't do the more advanced treatments that RNs can. and RNs get paid more than LPNs, LPN generally starts at about $18/hr and up and the RN is usually $23/hr and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment