Friday, November 19, 2010

How many times did you change your major in college? I need some Advice?

How long did it take you to figure out that you wanted to study something else

meaning did you change your major in your first year, second year?How many times did you change your major in college? I need some Advice?
3 and I'm about to change again. The average college student changes majors four times before finally settling down with a major.How many times did you change your major in college? I need some Advice?
One change: From pre-veterinary to pre-pharmacy. Never looked back. I make a good living, and I'm not getting biten, scratched or kicked.
I'm in my first year and I've changed my major already, the one I was in wasn't working for me all that well. You can change you major at any time, though you should have it figured out by the end of your second year when you start taking specialized classes, otherwise you'll fall behind and have to go longer than you'd thought

No comments:

Post a Comment