Friday, November 19, 2010

How hard is it to change majors in UC's?

I'm in high school and I want to know that If i apply to a UC (berk, LA, davis, SD) and I get accepted with a art major but I feel like changing my major to biology later...how hard would it be?

is the difficulty level of doing this different at different UC's?How hard is it to change majors in UC's?
It isn't hard at all! All you have to do is go to your conselor and talk to them about it and they'll fix it up for you. Besides, in college you get to pick you own classes. Better pick them fast though because they fill up pretty quick and you're stuck with what you can get if you don't. How hard is it to change majors in UC's?
Decide right now or it will be a waste of time. im in the exact situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment