Monday, November 22, 2010

When someone truly finds the spiritual path that they are meant to be on.. is a major change in their lives?

seen? Is this major change one that all around them see? Is this how one judges whether or not the change is real?When someone truly finds the spiritual path that they are meant to be on.. is a major change in their lives?
I don't know if that generally happens.

In my situation: Yes. It was very clear once I followed my path, none around me could discard the change.



No, that's not how you judge it. You feel what it is right for you, not based on whether it shows on the *outside*. Many people are private, especially regarding spiritual pathsWhen someone truly finds the spiritual path that they are meant to be on.. is a major change in their lives?
I'm moving to Taiwan.
I went to a catholic school but thankfully found Buddhism. It has since become the most important aspect of my culture and way of life and my true love. It makes the rest of life's silliness seem insignificant and has totally changed my life and freed me from the conditioned thinking of cock and bull stories fed to me during my childhood. Worship Lord Buddha and let him awaken your Buddha nature.
Its part of what you may need as proof that there is a notable change in you, because if other people notice it, its validation.

Congratulations if that's what's happening. Let me suggest that you need not be in a rush, but everything will start to come to you quickly if you seek the truth; you can find that by your higher self which is connected to God. (Say Please tell me what it is I need to know) No other person or church necessary unless you want to. Each path is unique. We all fit into the puzzle and test which is Earth to find our own divinity, take care of the planet and each other.
Yes if you found the true path or way.



Jesus said, ';I am the way, the truth, and life, No man cometh unto the Father but by me.';

No comments:

Post a Comment