Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do i change my major?

ok wen i look at my profile of my account in my college website...its says my program of study is computer science..nd i had remembered tat tats wat i put wen i first applied and now i just finished my 1st sememster...where do i go to inform them tat im not going for tat anymore.



and also i made an F on my US history class ..but it still says i got 3.00 credit...do i need to retake it?How do i change my major?
Go to your school's admissions and tell them how do you change your major. When I changed mines they gave me a form to fill out and I had to pay a 4 dollar fee to change it. So just ask them and they would probably give you a form or direct you to the place has the forms.



For the F, ask admissions also. But I would retake it, an F does not look good and hurts your GPA

No comments:

Post a Comment