Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What happens if when you applied to a college and you now want to change your major?

I applied to college and put liberal arts as my major and social work as a minor.



I changed my mind and now want to major in psychology. How do I go about informing them of the change. I choose my classes in a few months.What happens if when you applied to a college and you now want to change your major?
If you have orientation before registering for classes, tell your academic adviser at orientation. If not, just call the school and find out who your academic adviser will be, then call or contact that person. Or call the registrar's office.What happens if when you applied to a college and you now want to change your major?
Go to the Dean's office, they can give you that information.

No comments:

Post a Comment