Saturday, November 20, 2010

Shoud i change my major to Art Education or Stay with Fine Arts Painting?

I really wanna Go into Film amd do coustume /set design for movies but i have know idea how to do it i figure i mite have to just be an art teacher to pay the bills.. when i graduate i dont wanna be a starving artis. should i change my Major toa rt education??Shoud i change my major to Art Education or Stay with Fine Arts Painting?
Without boasting at any of my online %26amp; off line success, I make a good living as a Fine artist, If you can draw %26amp; paint, why are you not selling your work?



Start with eBay and build from there!

Best Wishes %26amp; Good Luck



David Jewell - Artist

www.Jewellfineart.comShoud i change my major to Art Education or Stay with Fine Arts Painting?
I don't mean to be unkind, but you can't spell...how do you think that you can get a job teaching in the public school system? Stay with the fine arts. You can give classes without a degree in education just like any tutor of any subject. If you want a back up study commercial art - you know commercial illustration etc. Many a fine artist has supported his/her soul art by illustrating sales flyers for Target and Farm Fresh. You must express yourself, but you must pay the bills too and you are wise to be considering this.

No comments:

Post a Comment