Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change my major at SJSU (I'm starting Fall 2009 as a freshman)?

I applied to San Jose State University with a certain major (I honestly don't remember applying for that major). Is it possible for me to change it? I'm graduating high school this month, so I obviously haven't started yet, but they still but me down as the major that I don't want. Can someone tell me how I can change it?How do I change my major at SJSU (I'm starting Fall 2009 as a freshman)?
of course you can...you can change your major as many time as you want in college. you will never graduate...lol..but you can for sure change your major. you can try and contact someone in admissions..see what was put down as what you planned to major in. More then likely they will just tell you to deal with it when you get to school in the fall. having a declared major your freshmen year is pretty pointless actually. and whatever is on that sheet is pretty meaningless...not even close to being written in stone. good luck!!!How do I change my major at SJSU (I'm starting Fall 2009 as a freshman)?
just go to your college advisor and tell them you want to change a major. usually you will have to fill in a change major form and then submit it and then wait a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment