Friday, November 19, 2010

How hard is it to change my major?

I'm in my third semester in college and i was wondering how hard is it to change my major? I'm really torn between English(which was the major i declared last semester) and Theatre(which until this semester i didn't even know i liked). I'm not sure if i want to switch my major but how hard would it be to change my major?How hard is it to change my major?
If you're only in your third semester, it won't be as hard, you'll just need to take some summer classes to catch up in the worst case scenario. You do have to declare a major by the end of your sophomore year. You need to get in touch with your advisor and sit down with them and discuss this. They'll be able to give some pointers about the major you choose as well as criteria about each major. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment