Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I stay motivated in college when I am going to change my major next semester?

I am a freshman at a university and I had always wanted to study business or accounting, something in the office world. Somewhere along the way, based on people's advice, I sold that dream for engineering for job security, salary, etc. Now I am bored out of my mind and changing my major back to what I enjoy. How do I stay motivated to finish the irrelevant courses I am now in? I feel like I am just wasting my time this semester. Please Help.How do I stay motivated in college when I am going to change my major next semester?
The course are not irrevelant as they can probably go toward your BA. Consider engineering as a minor or an addl course of study you can put on your resume. Just business is so generic so having that could help with jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment