Sunday, November 21, 2010

On average, how many times does an undergraduate change their major?

I believe its somewhere around 5-7 times, but I am not sure. Please don't just guess, or tell me what you think the answer is. But, if you know the fact, please let me know. :o)



(If you are able to find it online somewhere, please provide the url)On average, how many times does an undergraduate change their major?
Many students are undecided about their majors when they enter college - and many who are decided change their minds more than once before they graduate (an average of three times)On average, how many times does an undergraduate change their major?
These kinds of numbers are not published -- so you won't get anything but a guess unless you do your own survey.



I think your 5-7 number is way off. Most of the people whom I know never changed majors. Those whom I know who did change majors changed once.

No comments:

Post a Comment