Monday, November 22, 2010

How do you change majors online at San Francisco state university?

Asked another obscure question on here and got a great answer, guess I'll try again.



I'm like 9 units from an English Lit BA at SFSU, but am registered as a Creative Writing major, of which I've taken taken a handful of classes. The English Seminar class I'm in and required by my BA only takes English majors, so I need to change it - right now I'm in the class and there's no issue, but I figure the sooner the better. My teacher told me I could do it through the Mysfsu system but didn't know exactly how, but she's hardly an authority.



Any help would be hugely appreciated!How do you change majors online at San Francisco state university?
I was in a similar situation three years ago. I have a few friends at SFSU. At any CSU, you cannot change your major online. If you were undeclared, you could sign up for a major online. But in your situation, you must meet with the department whose major you wish to change to. Be sure to fill out and bring a change and major form which you can probably find online. If approved, take the signed form to the Registrar and your major will be changed.



Be warned, though: if you have taken over 90 units, you may no longer be able to change your major. Check with your academic adviser if this is the case.How do you change majors online at San Francisco state university?
schools.iblogger.org - it provides info about this school, tips to apply and its scholarships.

No comments:

Post a Comment