Saturday, November 20, 2010

Can I change my Major beings I am already 4 months into my College courses.?

I am attending a college to obtain my Associated degree in Criminal Justice. I at first wanted to become a police officer, but now I am noticing that this may not be for me. I have had my financial aid pay for my college courses, and the second half of the funds are waiting to be dispersed. If I wanted to change my career can I do this how do I do it if it is possible?Can I change my Major beings I am already 4 months into my College courses.?
you can change your major whenever.

Ive changed mine 4 times.

You should first contact the department of what u want to change it to..set up a meeting with them so they can tell you if its really for you.

You then can decide and fill out a change of major request form at your registrar office or main office and offically change it.

You sholuld contact your advisor now also to see if they have any input or if thers anything you have to do.



unfortunatly when you change majors some classes are probably not going to count for your new major. but thats life. finish off the semester and start off fresh next semester. thats why i always give people the advice of starting your first 2 semesters with only gen eds cuase its proven that people change their major 4 to 5 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment