Monday, November 22, 2010

I am a sophmore if i change my major from Sociology to psychology how what year you think I'll finish college?

You'll probably be fine. Some people don't decide on a major until junior year and graduate in four years. It's likely that you still have time to meet all the requirements for a new major, and it's possible that some of the courses you have already taken will qualify for psychology major requirements. Regardless, the courses you have already taken will count towards your 120 needed for graduation.I am a sophmore if i change my major from Sociology to psychology how what year you think I'll finish college?
I think it depends on how many classes you have already taken, need take, and if any sociology classes can be used in the psychology major.

No comments:

Post a Comment