Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I got into purdue for one major how do i go about transferring?

I'm a student that was admitted into the college of computers and information tech at Purdue. Now I have decided that I would like to become a pharmacist. How do I go about changing majors or transferring colleges now?



Could I still apply to their pre pharmacy program?

I'm currently a senior (12th) in high school.I got into purdue for one major how do i go about transferring?
I went to Purdue and graduated in 2008. It is fairly easy to change from one college to an other as long as you have your CODO papers signed by your academic adviser and by the target college's signatures. The college courses you take during your first year at Purdue will all be basic courses where most are prerequisites in order to take any other upper level courses in any of the colleges. My advice would be to schedule a meeting with your adviser once you get to campus and talk to her about knocking out all the prerequisite classes for the school of pharmacy and inform her that you'd like to CODO when the time is appropriate. Boiler up!I got into purdue for one major how do i go about transferring?
Contact the registrar's office

No comments:

Post a Comment