Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do I figure out what major I want to study in or career to work for?

I've been going to a community college for wayyy to long and I feel like I'm losing hope because I've changed major maybe three times already. The economy in Cali right now sucks and people are losing their homes while I'm just trying to get a part-time job. I been stressing over this for a long time, does anyone feel like this sometimes? Or is it just me.How do I figure out what major I want to study in or career to work for?
It can get extremely stressful. As far as picking a major, think about some things you like to enjoy, and find something that pertains to it. Also take these things into consideration: what is more important to you... making money or truly enjoying what you do for a living? Do you want a job that has a set schedule, or does working anytime sound better to you? How much money would suit your way of life? Like I said before, don't get stressed. My older brother is three years older than me and I am further in my studies than he is because he keeps switching his major.How do I figure out what major I want to study in or career to work for?
you should relax, pick something u really enjoy doing
It's not just you...I'm middle-aged and still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up!



i recommend the book ';Do What You Are';, the author's last name is Tieger I believe. They have a lot of activities in the book to ask you questions and pull out a variety of jobs that suit your personality. You might also be able to find quizzes online to find this information as well. Work is a whole lot easier to go to day after day if it's something you enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment