Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Is it to late to change my major from biochemistry to molecular biology?Should i just stick with Biochemistry?

The only classes i have taken to prepare for a biochemistry major is calculus 1 and 2 and i feel guilty changing majors because of these two math classes that i am already done with. I don't want to go too far and realize that it's not what i want. I am more interested in the upper division molecular biology classes such as genetics and stuff whereas biochemistry focuses less on these subject. Which one should i stick with? Also will i get a good job with a B.S. in molecular Bio. in the bay area. I was thinking about a biotechnologist or something. How much is the pay? Also what are the pros and cons of each major? I talked to my counselor and he says i should stick with biochemistry if i want to work in a laboratory but i still doubt it? please help i'm stressing to much over this? Is it to late to change my major from biochemistry to molecular biology?Should i just stick with Biochemistry?
You don't need to stick with biochem to work in a lab!! I know plently of molecular biologists who work in labs! If that's all you have done is 2 math classes, you can absolutely chance majors, because those will apply! Change!

As for pay, it really depends on where you end up.Is it to late to change my major from biochemistry to molecular biology?Should i just stick with Biochemistry?
I changed my major and minor twice! ;)

so imagine how many subjets I wasted til I pick the right thing 4 me and I`m not regret at all.. I`m thankful 4 this coz now I don`t have to stay.. if I had changed it..

U should choose what u like and enjoy to study, so that u can continue later with no regret at all and plus u`ll be enjoyin it coz u like what u picked, but not just stucked or guilty as u said!

My minor is molecular Bio. It is sooo interesting.. and nowadays everything related to molecular biology, plus u said u`d like to work in a lab. so moleular`s lab is advanced, interesting.. and most of their subjects depends on the labs..

So I would say go 4 moleular, but hey..ONLY if u really like it and welling to continue later with it.. Otherwise no need to change it if u don`t like it that much .

G00DLucK ! =)
  • facial moisturizer
  • connect computers through cable
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment