Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can I become a middle school or elementary school teacher if I did not major in education?

I am a Business Management major and am about to enter my senior year. Changing my major to Education at this point would mean I wouldn't graduate for almost another 3 years.



What are my options for becoming a teacher at this point? How do I pursue certification? Can I just take a certification course? Or do I need to go to grad school?How can I become a middle school or elementary school teacher if I did not major in education?
A middle school teacher generally does not major in Education, but rather in the subject they plan to teach. But you do need Ed courses and student teaching.



Visit the Education Dept. and get your questions answered there.How can I become a middle school or elementary school teacher if I did not major in education?
get your degree and then 2 years of graduate school and you will be a certified teacher! good luck and always continue to learn new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment