Tuesday, September 13, 2011

To major in Business Management, how good do you have to be at math?

I am not that great, I took my placement test and got a 60.. I got a 98 on the English part though but ironically I hate writing.



Should I change my major, or will I be manage without being good at math (no pun intended haha)??To major in Business Management, how good do you have to be at math?
undergraduate business is not challenging at all in any area, except for one.

you will have so much free time (relative to other majors) you will likely get distracted.

the math is simple. most business students don't even breach into the realm of calculus 3.



if you dont plan on hanging out with friends, drinking, or whatever you're whole undergraduate career; getting high grades shouldn't be challenging for the most unintelligible people.



study, you'll be fine.To major in Business Management, how good do you have to be at math?
Business Management will require some math skills. Notably, accounting and statistics. I would also expect you to have to take something up to possible pre-calculus.



You dont have to be a genius at math to be a business major, there is some, and most of it has to do with your understanding of how to apply a specific approach to a problem versus being a whiz at math per se.



You will be fine
I am not that great at maths and I am majoring in Business Administration so you will be just fine. The maths is not that bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment