Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Is it too late to change my major?

Hello all. I'm a junior in university as a business major.

Frankly speaking, I loved being a business major.

Everything went well and I had pretty good GPA. (Around 3.6)



But, this semester, I lost interest on my major and

I'm failing two courses. I've never failed classes before...

However, I feel like business is not for me...

mainly because I have witnessed how cruel people could be..

it's so competitive, I just can't take the pressure anymore.



I am very interested in audio technology and design.

I like creating sound effects and music...

But, that means I would have to do four more semesters before I could graduate.

But then again, I'm well aware that I can't come back once I graduate...



so is it worth it?Is it too late to change my major?
It's best to change it...unless you don't mind spending the rest of your life with a degree you're not too crazy about

No comments:

Post a Comment