Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I did REALLY bad this semester. Will my financial aid be taken away or will i just be on probation?

I don't even wanna tell you how bad i did... regardless I have an overall GPA of 1.5 now.. I changed majors from computer science to information systems, so next semester I should do MUCH better.



Anyway, will I still have my federal grants and reduced interest loans? As long as I bring up my grades?I did REALLY bad this semester. Will my financial aid be taken away or will i just be on probation?
It depends. Were you on probation this semester? If not, then you will be on probation for a semester and as long as you get your gpa up, you'll be okay.I did REALLY bad this semester. Will my financial aid be taken away or will i just be on probation?
The company who gave you the money does not care how your grades are just if you were dismissed during the half way mark but if you drop out during the semester you have to pay the refund you did get and the school will charge you for dropping out, so keep the grades up talk to your counselor and things should work out.
It depends. Some money (from scholarships) have some rules that say you have to keep a GPA of a certain amount or higher, but I don't think aid you received from FAFSA have those sort of promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment