Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How many times did you change your major in college????

i went from nursing to computer info. back to nursing and now i want to change again, i just don't know what to do anymore, should i take time off school, has anyone ever been in the sam situation???How many times did you change your major in college????
hey girl,relaxxxxxxxxx.............. u know what

....all your decisions are based on 2 things :



1. ur insecurities for future r trying to eat u



2. ur not sure what ur aim is in life..........





solution : ';like what you do and do what you like';How many times did you change your major in college????
I nerer went to college and i'm doing good. college is overrated
I never changed majors... but I did drop out for 2 years. Then I went back and finished.
Three times!!!
Yes, believe me I know what you're talking about. I'm 33 and still can't decide what I want to be when I grow up. I went from nursing to computer also. Hard choice.
i started out in physical education, then changed to elementary education, then graduated with a BS in psychology, now i am an office manager in a dental office
i have had the same problem =]
7 I wanted to do it all. But I finally decided on two.
I did once. I went from Dental Hygiene to Business Admin. Make up your mind because it will either cost you or your parents a lot of money for your indecisiveness.
I never actually changed but it did cross my mind many times..
im currently a fifth year senior because I changed my major like four or five times, now I'm a double major, but thankfully I'm graduating April 27, 2007. I started out as a Marketing Major, then Business, then Criminology, then Psychology now I'm Political Science and English (emphasis in creative writing) double major.. but don't give up, because to me that is the ultimate failure, so go for it, and keep at it because eventually you'll find something you are content with... but I feel your pain...
Girl, you're preaching to the choir! I changed my major from theatre to french to history and finally added economics to it. In fact, most people I know have changed their majors around. Taking time off school can help you decide what you want to pursue, and save money on classes you may not need in the end. Just know that changing your major is perfectly normal, and you have all the time in the world to decide what you want to do (or you can double major!) Good luck!
Well, I was gonna be a meteorologist, then an electrical engineer, and now I'm gonna go back to college next Sept do study to become a medical lab technician. I've always wanted to do something in the medical field, but didn't want to spend a decade in school to become a doctor lol.
3 times
Never.

But I did change from College to University and then back to College.
none, but i have many friends who did, it is ok, the most important is to study something you like and convinced in, and it is not always that you end up in working at the same field
I have. I'm 45 years old, I've been working at the same job for almost 20 years, and am thinking about changing my major!!!
Never, I pretty much knew what I wanted from the get go... but I changed my underwear daily.. the filter in my brita was neglected, and the water dish for my dog got changed twice a day.
I started out as a tv broadcast journalist, but my advisor said I had a face for radio :-P So I switched majors to the production aspect of TV/Film...

Nursing and computer info seem like 2 completely different majors, my suggestion is to see if there's a combination of the two majors where you'd be able to market yourself to a company as a nurse who can revolutionize the company's computer info system, like patient tracking, etc....
I was environmental, chemistry, biology, pre med and ended up with a BS in Chemistry, a BA in Communication, and an AA in Computer science. All in 4 years.
Then just choose Gin as best answer and move on with your life.
no
I WAS WANTING TO BE A PHYSICAL THERAPIST, BUT THE THOUGHT OF DISECTING A HUMAN BODY, STOPPED ME IN MY TRACKS. SO I THOUGHT OF BECOMING AN OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST. FINALY I DISCOVERED I COULD BECOME A REGISTERED PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT AND CHANGED MY MAJOR A THIRD TIME.



I DID TAKE A BREAK, AS I FLUNKED OUT THE FIRST TIME THROW.
None. I stuck with Art and continued to get wasted nearly every other day.



I regret NOTHING.
twice,
Never in college always a drummer, My major in life has change.

making in this psychology ind ever that I've chosen. Help people is the major I plan to stay with from now on.
I also started off in nursing, then psychology, then business, then I dropped out. Never went back either!!
I changed it four times! No need to worry, it'll come to you whatever feels right.
Boy, do I know what you're talking about. I went from general studies to Elem Ed to Business...back to Elem Ed....Now I'm in the Respitory Therapy program. My advice is to take time off if your not sure what you want to do. You're gonna end up in massive debt if your taking out student loans. On the other hand, don't wait to long to finish because it gets trickier to fit school in with work, family, etc as you get older.
I changed my major to the point where university said I had to leave!!!!!...They said they couldn't do anything more for me!!! ( I was paying myself...)...

I do regret all the waste of time, really. Why not take some time off and not do what I did...?...I think ';normal'; people, myself not included, do change their minds from time to time...after all it is your life we're talking about, best to take a bit of time to find out what you really want...
i never changed my major........maybe you could just work on your core requirments...or take a semester easy with only a couple of classes until you figure out what you want to do

No comments:

Post a Comment