Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How difficult is college life? will i survive?

I am about to transfer from a Jr. College to a 4 year university. I just recieved my acceptance letter from TCU on an English major. But i am looking at UTA and TSU b/c the major i want to do (business, i changed majors after acceptance) requires a 3.25 just to be ';considered';. I really want to do buisness at TCU should I hold out or just go to UTA or TSU where i no i'll be able to. Also, if i am accepted to TCU on Business i dont think i can compete with those 4.0 when currently (not final GPA) all i have is a 3.06. Help plz. i am afraid of failure and in all honesty afraid to take a chance. I also unsure if i can survive in the college life. Ty.How difficult is college life? will i survive?
College is the best years to experience. You learn so much by doing rather than listening. You learn more knowledge and receive first-hand experience on real-life interships. College life will be enjoyable as long as you know how to balance studying and living. You will survive if you give yourself time for studies and friends. Never be afraid of failure because it will lower your self-confidence. College is not just about GPAs and studies. People will be missing out on a big bulk of college by locking yourself in your dorm room. YOU WILL SURVIVE. Enjoy life in college because it will the best. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How difficult is college life? will i survive?
Yes you will survive. Just remember to breath in, breath out, and smile. It has always been my experience that whenever I have taken on something bigger than I thought I could handle, I have succeeded. Your potential probably far exceeds the limitations you place on yourself. Just take one step after another, and don't worry too much about all that stuff. I am 7 years out of my university years and looking back I realize there was never any need to feel anxious about anything I felt stressed about. Enjoy your college years while you are in them. Focus on graduating and spending your post college years further developing your interests and integrating into the work world.
TCU is an outstanding business program. Great entrepreneurship program there. You will be fine, don't sweat your GPA. In college, if you just go to class no matter what (even when you are sick), you will be fine. That is the best advice anyone ever gave me, and I promise you it will make your life so much easier. GO TO CLASS! College is easy if you go to class, do the work, and approach it with the attitude that you are there to learn.
I too was a transfer student from a Jr. college to a university and it was a big change. Yes, you will survive! It may overwelm you in the begining but you will get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment