Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Should I change my major?

I am majoring in accounting right now. I am a freshman. I am seriously thinking of changing over to pre pharmacy. It is on my mind and I at least want to give it a try. I am a little scared because I am afraid of how I may do but I want to try it. I work part time at a pharmacy and I have been there for a year and a half and is seriously considering it. What do you think I should do?Should I change my major?
Go with a career in what you get your best grades in for that will always come easiest! Try majoring in one and minoring in the other therefore you have both bases covered.Should I change my major?
yes change it...
Follow your heart and change your major. You've been working there long enough to know you like Pharmacy, and being your freshman year you won't have to think twice about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment