Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Should I change my major? What should I change it to?

I was going to do business but I found economics really tedious. I don't want to major in anything directly related to science or math. I don't want to do psychology because it will probably make me overanalyze and make me more paranoid than I already am. I have self esteem issues. I was thinking sociology but i'm thinking that would do the same thing. I am majoring in communication studies but there seems to be a lot of public speaking going on. We have to kinda copy how other speakers talk. There are going to be some presentations. I hate public speaking and having to try to mimic people.Should I change my major? What should I change it to?
You seem pretty lost. I would take some general education classes and find some fields of interest. If something sparks your interest, maybe you can go off of that. It also depends what year you are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment